THE JUCIEST PEACH TART
Summer is HERE so is this JUICY Peach Tart by Ada, your culinary magician and founder of Wander, with the collaboration with Masala by Manisha.
Shopping List for 8" tart
- You can either make your own puff pastry or use the store bought ones!
-4 egg yolks (large)
-1/4 c marzipan
-1/2 c cream cheese
-2 Tbsp Magic Maca syrup
-1 1/2 Tbsp Masala Chai
3-4 Peaches- slice into 1" pieces
Magic Masala Glaze
1 Tbsp Magic Maca syrup
1 Tbsp melted salted butter
1 tsp Masala Chai
Let's do it!
- Blind bake puff pastry in the mold for 15 mins at 375 degrees
- Combine all filling ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Fill the pie and bake for another 15 mins
- Take out and place your peach slices on top then drizzle or brush with the glaze
- Continue baking at 350 degrees for another 15 mins
- Once finished, let cool completely on a cookie/cooling rack so the crust won’t get soggy and for the filling to set.
Enjoy! Bring it to a picnic or a summer party and be that peachy girl this summer :)